Wide Bay Australia provides the following information to our customers in respect of the current situation in Queensland.
This information is current as at Friday 15th February 2013. Please revisit our website for any updates.
- The following Wide Bay Australia branch is currently closed
> Bundaberg Hinkler Central
- All other branches in the region are fully operational.
- Due to evacuations and road closures, Wide Bay Australia customers should expect delays in receiving account statements and other mail. Account history is available to customers registered for 'smartlink' Internet Banking. Customers can ring their local branch on 1300 WIDEBAY (943322) for account details and balances.
- For insurance claims, please contact the relevant insurer on this page. Allianz Insurance have also issued advice on 'Ex-Tropical Cyclone Oswald rainfall event – Property & Motor Vehicle claims advice' and more recently 'Ex-Tropical Cyclone Oswald rainfall event – Claims update'
- Affected home loan customers can contact our Loans Manager, Steve Butler on 1300 WIDEBAY (943322) to discuss their situation.
- For Wide Bay Australia Mastercards issued by Card Services (a division of Citibank Pty Ltd), repayment relief and personalised solutions are available on a case-by-case basis. Please call 1800 722 879 for more information.
- For information regarding financial or accommodation assistance and how you can help to assist, please visit the Queensland Government website 'Recovery after a disaster'
- Wide Bay Australia branches are acting as collection points for the Australian Red Cross 'Queensland Floods Appeal 2013'.
- Wide Bay Australia has also announced a financial contribution to assist affected communities. For more information please read 'Wide Bay Australia donates $50,000 for flood relief'
- Wide Bay Australia Board and Management pay tribute to our community and volunteers at this critical time. We also thank our staff and their families for their support. We assure our valued customers of our support and commitment.