‘Card Services’ Direct Internet Banking
- Obtain your MasterCard account balance
- Download a credit card statement
- View a selected statement
- View your credit card transactions
- Change your contact details
- Apply to increase your credit limit
- Check your minimum payment due
- Apply to upgrade to a Gold Card
- Request a balance transfer
- Pay bills with your MasterCard via BPAY®
- View and redeem your Rewards points (Card Services ‘Rewards’ Cardholders only)
- Change your credit card ATM PIN
- Change your ‘Card Services’ Direct login password
- Change your Card Services’ Direct login user ID
- Change your security questions
- Add an Additional Cardholder
- Use the secure email service to send account information to the Card
Services Internet Team
How to use ‘Card Services’ Direct Internet Banking:
(1) Simply log on through the attached link to Card Services Direct Website
(2) Click on the “Sign On’ Button
(3) Enter you User ID or if you are a new ‘Card Services’ Direct user click on "sign on" and follow the prompts from "First time here? Create your User ID"
Forgotten User ID
If you’ve lost or forgotten your User ID, please select ‘Forgotten User ID or password?’, then ‘Click here to get your user ID now’.
You will need your card number and ATM PIN*. The user ID will then be displayed.
(4) Enter your secret password.
If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, please select ‘Forgotten User ID or Password?’, then ‘Click here to reset your password now’.
You will need your User ID, card number and ATM PIN*.
*Note: All cardholders are issued with an ATM PIN when their MasterCard account is opened. This should not be confused with your TPIN issued for ‘Card Services’ Telephone Banking. If you have lost or forgotten your ATM PIN, please call Card Services on 1300 135 538 to request a new one.
(5) Choose the option you wish to see/use
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd (ABN 69 079 137 518)
Wide Bay Australia MasterCards are supplied by arrangement with Card Services – a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 (AFSLN 238098 Australian Credit Licence 238098) ("Citigroup"). Citigroup is the issuer and administrator of Wide Bay Australia MasterCards. Credit approval of your application is subject to satisfying Citigroup credit criteria including verification of income and employment details. Wide Bay Australia is not responsible for the credit decision. To help you make an informed decision about whether to acquire a Citigroup credit card product through Wide Bay Australia you should read our Credit Guide for Credit Assistance by Wide Bay Australia (PDF, 52KB). Upon approval of your application, Citigroup will notify you of how to meet the identification procedure required by law. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply - full details on application.